How to Tap Into Your Psychic Abilities

in Psychic Abilities

When you practice exercises to tap into your Psychic abilities, it is rather like going for a workout at the gym, and exercising your body muscles. Developing psychic abilities is just the same: they become stronger the more you use them. Also as you become better at using your abilities the more you will believe in your psychic powers.

Everyone has psychic ability, but the thing is some people are more conscious of theirs, and some people don’t even recognise that they have these abilities. The power of the mind is a breath-taking gift that resides inside all of us, just waiting to be liberated. Practice the following exercises to help cultivate your psychic sensitiveness.

Progressive Exercises for Psychic Development

1. The first exercise is: try to examine your own emotions when in the company of a large group of people and then when in a small group of people. You will doubtless find that your impressions are very dissimilar: a large crowd will give you the feeling of being more scattered in mind than a smaller one. Eventually you will begin to sense the collective mind of the crowd. Crowds will often do things and execute actions which no individual in it would implement alone. If you can sense this collective mind of a certain crowd then your sensitiveness is developing quickly.

2. The second exercise is: just stand before a large mirror. See whether or not you can sense a magnetic feeling coming from your reflection in the mirror. A lot of sensitive people can do this, and the more sensitive you are the more you will sense this magnetic feeling.

3. The third exercise is: hold your right hand over a mirror; then the left hand. Try to sense whether one hand feels colder than the other, or if both are of identical temperature. The hand which is warmest is on the more positive side of the body (the side that gives out the most positive energy).

4. The fourth exercise is: close your eyes, and have someone make magnetic passes over your head and shoulders. Try to feel whether those passes are being made in an upward or downward direction. Downward passes are positive or sleeping passes; upward passes are negative or waking passes.

5. The fifth exercise is: try to have flowers in your bed room as often as possible because they have a good sway on your inner being – or vibes. Then consider the difference between how your vibes feel when the flowers are removed from your bed room, and when they are in the room. If you practise these exercises as often as possible you will definitely see an increase in your psychic abilities.

Dion Daly is a certified trainer in hypnosis, a master practitioner in NLP and TLT. He also has a degree in metaphysics.

To receive free e-courses e-books, audios, videos and a weekly news letter on self-improvement and spiritual development visit our free membership site.

Please click below now:

Article from articlesbase.com

Related Psychic Abilities Articles

Miracle Mastery
This step-by-step guide teaches you everything you need to know to experience amazing *physical* psychic abilities like telekinesis, materialization, teleportation, extreme healing and many more. This is not theory. Learn from someone who actually did it!
Miracle Mastery

Other Articles You May Find Interesting:

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

AJ October 6, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Hi, I am trying to understand what you mean by number 4. What do you mean by someone making magnetic passes?

admin October 18, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Good question. I’ve emailed the author of the article to ask for more detail and will post the answer when received. Thanks for your interest. It’s got me thinking too.

admin November 24, 2011 at 1:34 am

@AJ – The author was kind enough to email us back with this response:

“To answer your question about my article. It is not an actual magnet I am referring to but as you put it ‘sensing the electromagnetic energy emanating from the person making the passes.’”

Special thanks to Dion Daly and mindbodyspiritdevelopment.com for this great article. Please check out the site. Lots of great info to be found there on a variety of subjects.

Sharron Morgan November 26, 2011 at 4:36 pm

I don’t think I’m psychic as such but when I’ve been faced with any life changing situations, throughout my life, if I had just listened to my inner self instead of making/taking the other road?
Knowing that inside, and that I know it in myself that I have made the wrong decision and hey presto, yep everytime it’s what my innerself was telling me from the beginning.
Now I’m older I’m taking on listening to my inner self/feelings more seriously. I knew I’d get that job, and new people I meet, different feelings knowing a good egg from a bad one. Or a sign that I would drive past eveyday, for a year, and look at it everytime and had no real significance to me and down the track I meet someone associated with that sign/place? And that person usually has something major to do with me or my life.
I looked on this website because I put my birthday, name etc on one of those horoscope sites and it pretty much give me this true and accurate description of ME. I was pretty impressed. But it told me what my mental, physical, emotional etc plane numbers were and what they meant. It told me that I know/feel things and I should try tapping into them to help me maybe understand it all a bit better, or maybe myself??
Massive Anxiety waves, heart racing just out of the blue, sort of knowing that something will happen, and ‘poof’, a situation, problem arises, but not always bad though.
I have no idea what the hell I’m talking about, I have always just had a feeling??? They call it a gut feeling and we should just listen to it more, right?

admin December 7, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Hello Sharron,

On the contrary I think you do know what you’re talking about. Trusting one’s inner feelings is an important part of life’s lesson of true understanding. The tricky part is understanding where those feelings are coming from. In other words, are they coming from a place of love or fear, from the ego or from the heart? I sympathize with you. Unfortunately, in most cases society has taught us to examine external cues whilst ignoring the inner ones. It takes practice, patience, and an honest understanding of oneself. Tools such as horoscopes, astrology, card readings, and the rest can be very helpful in that they start you thinking about yourself and your life on different level.

I definitely believe that there are no “coincidences” in life, that things happen for a reason, and they are manifesting in your conscious experience from many different levels. Often times it’s very hard for the conscious mind alone to put the pieces together. That is why making that connection to the inner-self is so important. So, don’t give up!

Thanks so much for sharing this here. I’m sure you’re not alone in this predicament and I wish you the very best.

taetae December 2, 2011 at 3:13 am

Hey in my family the pyschic powers go through 1 person in every generation if u knoe wat i mean. and i was the choosen one so how do i tap in2 it. is there anyone tht could teach you or a tutor???

admin December 7, 2011 at 8:23 pm

@taetae Interesting about your generational psychic abilities. Their are many resources, videos, websites, and books available. Some good, some not-so-good. I won’t take it upon myself to recommend one thing over another. However, the best free advice I can give you is to “know thyself”. Using your psychic abilities is about trusting yourself and your feelings, but as a first step you need to be in touch with your inner-self and gain some understanding of your sub-conscious. True psychic abilities are not something external you “tap into”, but come from within yourself. So, my advice for anyone wanting to tap into their psychic abilities is to first “tap into” yourself.

Also, ask yourself honestly your motivation in wanting to develop your psychic abilities? A quest for personal power is the journey of understanding oneself. Make sure you are coming from a place of wanting to help others and yourself in this spiritual journey known as life on Earth. It may very well be part of your journey to develop psychic abilities, but I think you’ll find the true path always leads inward and not out.

Best of luck to you!