Exercises to Fine Tune Your Psychic Ability (Video)

in Psychic Abilities

In this video, I speak on exercises you can try to help fine-tune your psychic ability so that you can differentiate intuition from ego. By fine tuning your intuition, you will become more transparent to your own knowledge and guidance to help you along your path through life. www.adronis.org

Open Your Third Eye
Mystic shows you how to open your third eye. Become psychic and explore spirit safely.
Open Your Third Eye

Other Articles You May Find Interesting:

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

timerty May 17, 2011 at 12:44 am

Any tips for fine tuning gaydar? Are they or are they not?

MaBu888 May 17, 2011 at 2:32 am

Computer games have consciousness too, although I use precognition there more often.

MaBu888 May 17, 2011 at 3:20 am

I haven’t recorded any of it but I create my reality, and sometimes that includes foreknowledge of what is going to happen. :)

NotMarkk May 17, 2011 at 3:55 am

I mean for training

NotMarkk May 17, 2011 at 4:27 am

Any tips for having no intuition?

MaBu888 May 17, 2011 at 6:00 am

I use psychic abilities in Counter-Strike Source death match modes . :)

Goldilx May 17, 2011 at 6:33 am

Good tips, thx. Happy Holidays!

endlessmountain May 17, 2011 at 8:28 am

(Part 2/2) Going through simulations of using these strategies, we were able to nail many double situations and the cards we were calling for were coming at incredible rates. It was amazing.

Also the spiritual trip of 2007 ended when I was able to win two double skunk crib games in a row. One of them was 121-32ish. I was getting everything that I wanted. The reason I was say cards have consciousness is with the effects that we can communicate and work with them at many levels.

endlessmountain May 17, 2011 at 8:56 am

Cards do have consciousness. BIG TIME!!! This information was given to me during my major spiritual journey I had in 2007. Everything is consciousness to different levels. A pen is consciousness.

I am a major believer now that one can use our abilities to use thoughts to have the deck do beyond belief abilities. In 2007 I had many different cases of such. One took the energy of a lightning bolt to use energy to get blackjack cards in your favor (Boy were they ever). Cont…